Sunday, December 21, 2008

FULLY FUNDED!!!

Wednessday the remaining balance on my project was $3689. Friday it had dropped to $1689. And now, Sunday, it has dropped to $0. We raised almost $4000 in a week. Thank you all for donating!

I want to especially thank my family; parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles for starting this ball rolling way back in the early fall. Thanks to the Snohomish Lions club. Thanks to friends who donated and facebook for facilitating that. Thanks to Om Musa for posting the project on his website about all things Nigerien. $4000 in a week is pretty impressive and I'm amazed to see that come in. I think a lot of that can be credited to the American sense of good will that manifests itself around christmas time. Wonder if Santa Claus donated anything....

So, my dad asked for some pictures of our place here in Paris. Here's the website I found it on originally, which has photos, floor plan, and map of the area.

Will have more pictures and stuff to say about Paris as soon as we actually get out some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment